▪ Nana Satay Owner is a person who likes to eat and loves to travel. Especially has a strong passion for spicy dishes. Traveling to many countries, so I had the opportunity to enjoy cuisine all over the world.
▪ But he especially loves Chinese cuisine, because he accidentally enjoyed dishes with a very impressive pungent taste a few times. That spicy taste is called Mala.
▪ And then I decided to learn to make a specific type of satay, making the standard Mala satay in terms of spicy – numbness – concentration, combined with the ingredients of Vietnamese satay to create a type of satay. Homemade satay is named NANA satay.
Dried chili, garlic, and other spices…
How to use:
Adding a delicious and spicy taste to everyday dishes. Marinate meat for BBQ grill and stir-fried. Recommended use with noodle soups.
Keep in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, store in fridge.
MISSION AND VISION:
▪ Offering customers 100% homemade satay with spicy taste, according to the traditional recipe, Nana foods satay has a different pungent taste compared to other types of satay currently on the market.
▪ For public health, NaNa brings a type of garlic-burnt satay that does not use preservatives, does not contain synthetic colors.
▪ Natural ingredients from naturally dried fresh garlic and chili are clean, carefully selected, with strict production processes to ensure food safety and hygiene.
▪ NANA satay is very suitable for seasoning foods such as grilled, stir-fried, hot pot dishes … More delicious when served with beef vermicelli, vermicelli, mixed noodles … Just put in a little bit of satay. spicy – subtle – extremely attractive.